月曜日, 1月 23, 2006

Damn! met with a car accident today!

Haiz....my dear baby corolla kissed another car at the carpark...damn got distracted when making a turn. Now I have to bear with the consequences of getting my car bumper changed and a brand new car plate and pay at least $500 to the other party for damages. Lucky the guy only sent his car to the mechanics and didn't report for insurance or else I have to pay more premiums the coming yr. Haiz...When I needed the money most, I am losing money....but at least GOD gave me a peace of mind when I bumped into the other party's car and I am calm thru out. The other party also kind enough...so it is a happy ending finally just the money spent and the time spent at the workshop...my car need to stay HOSPITALISED for 3 days....My baby.....oh poor thing...MAMA promise to take care of u when u r discharged. I give u a gd nose job. Promised no scars.