月曜日, 1月 23, 2006

Saw CENYDD at chinatown today!

My dear brothers and sisters in Shuqun...Don't be surprised by the title. The one who saw him is Catherine not me of course.

Heard from Cat's : My dearie Mr Cenydd Tan Wye Teck has become an average looking chap on the streets. He is no longer the cool and handsome looking dude from 4F. *Sigh* I thought he shld have grown more "man" and "Ham". I really miss his looks back in SHUQUN. He had brought alot of wonderful memories and He made me to become who I am today. I shld be grateful to him for motivating me to squeeze my butt into JJC. With no turning back, I am forced to go NUS....But I thought we can make it to the UNIVERSITY. But things didn't turn out as what I have thought I shld be....Cenydd "used" to be a super smart guy and the apple of his teachers especially MISS SUM (A maths). Haiz.....But he played cool too much, He didn't do well for 2 consecutive "A" levels exams and finally he managed to squeeze his butt into SIM.
Wouldn't it be wonderful for him to go to NUS together with me too? Life really played a hard joke on my beau.

Thanks for the pain and sweetness that u brought into my life. Thanks for your fren's sarcastic remarks. I really happy that u have become what u r today. May GOD bless u and happy new year dearie cos I still miss u ( I mean the old "u" not now)

Sometimes, Girls can get nasty with their old flame..........Pls forgive me okie? I still love u.