土曜日, 9月 17, 2005

Challenges or obstacles: you decide!

I finally come face to face with my worries. The time has come for me to face the problem. Initially, I feel troubled and worried. But I re-composed myself in a short while. I treat the problem as a test. A test to see how well I will react to the situation and how I will handle it. I see my obstacles as challenges in life. I feel better and I find peace if I treat my problems as challenges than obstacles. I just have to find a solution soon but in the event when there is no solution, I just have to wait and time will find my answer. In 2 months time, I will get my results for this big test of mine. I hope that I will pass this test. If I fail, I will try not to be despair and try out other avenues, perhaps I will do better. Perhaps this failure is a blessing in disguise. I will keep calm...as I am feeling peace and calmness now..I will try not to lose my stability in this test. I admit that I swayed a little initially but I have regained my foothold ...and now it is rooted deep in the ground.