日曜日, 9月 04, 2005

I had a good day! Just permed my hair ( a half length perm). I do hope that I don't look disgusting with the new japanese perm.

I decided that I should start a new chapter of my life. A life's full of fun, happiness and surprises I hope.... I wanted to be a better person...I'll try to be and I know it will be difficult but I will try.

I hope I can fulfill my obligations and pursue my dreams. Time will tell. I just need to wait. A sudden enlightenment I got this morning when I woke up....I must have gotten up from the "right side" of the bed today. For my best buddies out there, thanks for your encouragements and I know that u all care for me when I broke down on last wed's nite. I hope that u guys will continue to guide and lead me out of my agony. I am not sure whether this surge of peacefulness and happiness are temporary or they are here to stay; not sure whether I will wake up the next morning feeling remorseful again..but as for now, I am a happy person. I think that is important! we need to feel at least happy once a month amidst all the suffering and loneliness we are facing. My friends and faithfull bloggers out there, thanks for your comments on my blog and I will continue to write more blogs as I know I have your support!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love heaps and I can fly again!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ProV1 said...

Permalink
Mickey Kaus: Biden's Goat, Gotten. Still unpresidential after all these years. 09/02/05 Timothy Noah: On not owning a vacation home.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##insurance## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##health insurance## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

3:26 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home