金曜日, 8月 26, 2005



Yeah! finally finish my korean serial: full house!..acted by rain(bi). A cute chap...

A very heart-warming and sweet korean serial. Less tears and more laughter than the usual Korean production..haha although I am still a die-hard japanese serial fan. The drama did remind me of some incidents that happened a few mths back but it is the past... Those who have nothing to do at home and have all the time to spend in the world, my advice is: u shld watch this 16 series drama.

One Last Thing I like abt the drama: THE HOUSE BY THE BEACH is called FULL HOUSE. I like the name of the house; though it is big and empty but the house still look welcoming and full of life... I like the architecture of the house and the spiral staircase in the living room. haha hope i can afford this kinda house in the future. I like the mini garden outside the living room and the full length glass windows. I think tt is my dream hse..though i know i have to clean the hse like siao!