月曜日, 8月 22, 2005

I think I may die in a car accident...

I don't really know why i feel so pessimistic today... i had a bad feeling abt my upcoming trip to KL on the 27 AUG. May be I was thinking too much but I thought tt i may die on my way there...I really hope tt this won't happen....

If it does...I hope tt I will die of a quick death...I hope tt I can get sumptous meals at my wake..Please serve me cakes esp strawberry, blackforest, tiramisu and mango cakes...I would like to have my strawberry ice cream from anderson's. or gelare'. I hate haagan daz ice cream...so pls dun get me those ice cream. I love beef noodles, sirloin steak, fish meat soup, herbal chicken, pepper crab, korean ginseng chicken soup & kimchi....and of course, no milio ...i love coffee only. I hope I can eat all these food at my wake....As for flowers, I like pink and white roses. I dun like sunflowers and lilies. . .

I hope I can be cremated and my ashes being brought back to melaka and placed with my dad's ashes....I also beg anyone i know to help mi get my mum's bones cremated after i die and bring it back to melaka..i wanna unite with my parents as one family...these r my last words.....so long my frens....