土曜日, 8月 20, 2005


Bought a t-shirt fr rougeonline.com

haha ..i know i am being implusive again...pardon me for my shopping sins. I am named the " shopping queen" by my best fren's boyboy for a gd reason. Of course i must live up to my reputation. i am kinda curious on getting things online..the last time that i bought something online is from amazon.com...an uncensored DVD from the USA. ya ya....there r some R(A) scenes...but not those dirty movies...

I kinda addicted to online purchases....i am now eyeing for my harman kardon speakers from apple.com. it is cheaper now a compared to the price abt 6 mths ago...still need to go down to the apple store to see whether i can get a further discount with my apple card. if the price is the same than i can get it online if i want...those who know me...will be surprised tt how come i can "tahan" so long for something tt i fancy...of course the price have not reached its "fair" value yet.